Access for All
Everyone deserves protection against COVID-19. Getting a COVID vaccine is the best protection available right now. However, we know that for some people, you still have lots of questions about if getting a COVID vaccine is the right choice for you. There may also be barriers like language, transportation and more that are getting in the way.
We encourage you explore the links on this page to find answers to your questions. If you find it helpful, please also share with others who may have similar questions or needs.
Then, if you choose to be vaccinated, you can visit our Where to Get Vaccinated page to find a list of local places offering appointments.
Bring Vaccination to Your Community
Are you a leader or part of a community in Clay County that is interested in hosting a vaccine clinic? Simply fill out this form to let Heart to Heart International that you're interested.
Homebound individuals that meet certain criteria may be eligible to be vaccinated against COVID-19 through the Clay County Public Health Center Homebound EMS Partnership Program or another homebound vaccination program, depending on home address. Clay County residents may call Mid-America Regional Council AAA at 1-800-593-7948 and your contact information will be provided to the vaccinator serving your area to coordinate your in-home vaccination.
- La decisión de vacunarse contra el COVID-19
- Acerca de las vucunas contra el COVID-19
- Ya me puse la vacuna contra el COVID-19. ¿Qué pasa ahora?
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19 (CDC)
- Cómo funcionan las vacunas contra el COVID-19 de vector viral
- Cómo funcionan las vacunas contra el COVID-19 de ARNm (mRNA)
- Aprobacion de vacunas en los Estados Unidos
- La Conversación/The Conversation (Spanish)
- Video: COVID-19 Vaccines: Dr. Mora | American Lung Association
- Comunidades Hispanas de Fe
- We Can Do This | Public Education Campaign
- Toolkit for Hispanic Communities | Ad Council COVID-19 Initiative (hispaniccommunityvaccinetoolkit.org) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Non-English & Immigrant COVID-19 Vaccine Info & Resources
- MOStopsCOVID.com - This is the Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services' website for vaccine information. Click "Translate" in the top right corner.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) - Click Languages on the right hand side
- Vaccines Explained | World Health Organization (WHO) - Select language in top right corner
- Answers to Common Questions about Immigrants' Access to the COVID-19 Vaccines | National Immigration Law Center
- Multilingual COVID-19 Resources
- Between Us, About Us | Get Your Questions Answered
- COVID Black | Data & Mental Health Resources
- Black Coalition Against COVID-19
- Fostering Trust of the COVID-19 Vaccine | American Lung Association
- Black Faith Communities @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- COVID-19 Resource Hub | Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations
- VietFact Check
- Woven with Elders: Pacific Islander Vaccine Toolkit
- State of Hawaii Multilingual Resources @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Missouri Developmental Disabilities Council (Missouri Developmental Disabilities Council)
- Vaccine Considerations for People with Disabilities
- Accessible Resources (Braille, ASL, easy to read, etc.)
- ASL COVID 19 Vaccine What To Expect
- Vaccine Considerations for People with Underlying Medical Conditions @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Clay County COVID-19 Vaccine Access Guide
- Transportation Assistance
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information for Specific Groups (CDC) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>