Medicaid - Medicare
Please note: you cannot apply for Medicaid or Medicare at the Clay County Public Health Center. Please refer to the information below for where you can apply and how to receive assistance with the process.
An individual may apply for medical assistance at the County Family Support Division (FSD) Office in which he/she resides, or in some cases at outreach sites. Applications for MO HealthNet Managed Care may be made by phone by calling (888) 275-5908 or by mailing a completed MO HealthNet Managed Care application to a MO HealthNet Managed Care Service Center.
- General Medicare Questions
- Enrollment and Billing
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plans
- Medigap and Supplemental Insurance
- Long-Term Care Planning and Insurance
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Benefit Assistance programs to reduce Medicare costs
- Appeals and Grievances
- Explaining all parts of Medicare