- Food handler cards are printed from 9am-4pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. By appointment only on Wednesdays. (Updated 4/1)
- Payments: To make a credit card payment over the phone, call 816-595-4350 and leave a message. You may also submit payment through mail, as it will be collected daily.
- Complaints or concerns: Submit here or call 816-595-4350 and leave a message.
Food Establishment Inspection Results
Food establishment inspections are public record and may be viewed by the public. Inspections are available online or by viewing the office file at the Clay County Public Health Center. If you have any questions, or need further information, please contact Environmental Health Protection at 816-595-4350.
Food Handler & Manager Training
- Food Handler Online Course
- Fee Schedule
- Food Handler Book
- May - August 2022 Food Handler/Manager Class Schedule
|CFP Accredited Programs||Offered Online?||Languages|
|ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification Program||YES||English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese|
|Prometric Food Protection Manager Certification Program||YES||Check website for options|
|360 Training Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Program||YES||Check website for options|
|National Registry Food Protection Manager Certification Program||Testing Center||Check website for options|
|State Food Safety Certified Food Protection Manager||YES||English, Español,
|Always Food Safe Food Protection Manager Certification||YES||Video training in English;
Written content in Spanish upon request
|Greater KCMO Restaurant Association (ServSafe)||YES||Check website for options|
|Platte County Health Department||NO||Contact for information|
Mobile Units & Push Carts
Temporary Food Establishment Requirements
Food Program Newsletters
Current Food Recalls
To assure that recalled food products are not being offered for sale in Clay County, the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) notifies Environmental Health Protection when products are recalled. Usually these recall notices are the result of reports of illness or potential illness associated with a food product. Food establishments are notified so that food items may be removed from commerce.