FAQ Answers

How do I Sign up for a Food Handler/Manager Class?
Visit our calendar for more information.

What Recommendations/Resources are Available for Mold?
The Clay County Public Health Center does not have a mold ordinance. It is recommended that you visit the EPA or the Missouri Department of Health and Human Services.

How do I View Restaurant Inspection Results?
View inspection results online.

Can You Provide Recommendations on Septic Installers & Soil Evaluators?
The Missouri Department of Health and Human Services keeps a list of licensed installers and soil evaluators.